- Increase number of Powerplay Vouchers awarded when assassinating enemy NPCs.
- Increase effectiveness of delivering Powerplay cargo when opposing expansion attempts and when undermining.
The update contains the following changes:
- Fix for discovering and scanning new stellar bodies not always showing up on system map
- Fixed Hudson’s outfitting discount benefit
- Fixed cases where player received rank up message, but rank stayed the same
Updates and fixes in this update:
- Numerous OSX issues resolved.
- Fixed a few rare client crash instances.
- A few text changes.
Fixes / Updates
- Localisation changes / fixes.
- Numerous mission fixes and consistency fixes.
- Crash fix for mac clients.
Fixes / Updates:
- Fixes memory leaks and client crashes
- Fixed up many text errors
- Fixes some server side modifiers
This update applies the following updates and fixes to the Elite Dangerous Client:
- Updated the CC balances displayed for each power (Note that this includes the overhead for number of systems that are controlled or exploited by that power - this is being added in a client update next week)
- Significant performance improvement to the exploration servers
- Added custom decal slots to Courier
- Various text fixes
- Added Power insurance discount information to death screen
The following changes were implemented in Elite Dangerous 1.3.01:
- Fix soft lock loading system map
- Fix for route plotting: route isn't cleared anymore each time a target is locked. Click to read more...
- Fix NAT handling for text chat
The latest update contains the following changes:
-Better error handling for missing server resource to prevent crash
-Improved handling of cases where servers don’t provide full commander data
-Balance pass on commodity bonuses from Powers to prevent excessive stacking (TBC)