CMDR Name: Aidan Abacus
Ambassador duties: E3 2014
- What’s your earliest memory/experience with the Elite franchise?
The first Elite on the C64...incredible experience on that tiny machine!
- What ship set-up do you go with when playing Elite Dangerous?
You mean when I finally get some time to earn credits? ;)
Lakon for trading (as big as possible...atm I just earned a T7)
ASP for exploring (had to trade in for the Lakon Type-7)
Cobra as multi-purpose ship (combat/missions)...and because it’s the Cobra ;)
– What in-game faction, if any, do you align with?
I generally tend towards the underdog, but what I'm doing in-game is a secret at the moment.
– What’s your preferred method of play in Elite Dangerous?
Have done a lot of missions for the Federation (to help Kerrash in LFT 133) but undecided yet.
– Do you have a favourite moment from Elite Dangerous so far? If so, tell us about it.
That’s a tough question...probably the moment when I spread the word of the Kerrash-mission to my fellow German-speaking CMDRs and some immediately jumped on this meta-game. The feeling of trying to change the galaxy (ok, we only want a station...for the moment ;)) with fellow CMDRs.
– Why did you apply to become an ambassador?
As one of the early members and moderators of the German-speaking fan-forum ‘elitedangerous.de’ I really want to help to spread the word about a new Elite...and of course I was intrigued by the chance to meet some of the frontier-family and by the new experience to demo ED to the press people at a big booth.
– What were your ambassador experience/s like? Any highlights?
Oh, a lot...it was a wonderful and joyful experience for me! I have posted on the fan-forum and the official forum directly after the Gamescom...official forum: